O Município de Oliveira do Hospital vai disponibilizar 250 mil árvores, de espécies autóctones, para incentivar os proprietários florestais a arrancarem os eucaliptos que nasceram espontaneamente em consequência do incêndio de 15 de outubro de 2017, que consumiu 97 por cento da área florestal do concelho.
O Projeto Reflorestar tem como objetivo plantar 250.000 árvores, na área geográfica do Município de Oliveira do Hospital, durante o ano de 2019, por forma a devolver à floresta concelhia áreas verdes geridas pelos seus proprietários.
Para terem acesso às árvores/arbustos os proprietários florestais têm duas épocas de candidatura:
- De 1 a 31 de Janeiro;
- De 1 a 30 de setembro.
Após deferimento da candidatura, deverá levantar as plantas no Estaleiro Municipal (9:00 – 16:00):
- De 10 a 28 de fevereiro
- De 8 a 31 de Outubro
Em caso de dúvidas contacte:
Gabinete Técnico Florestal
Telefone: 238605250 (horário de expediente)
The Municipality of Oliveira do Hospital will provide 250,000 trees of indigenous species to encourage forest owners to uproot the eucalyptus that were born spontaneously as a result of the October 15/2017 fire that consumed 97% of the county's forest area.
The reforestation project has the objective of planting 250,000 trees, in the geographical area of Oliveira do Hospital, during the year 2019, in order to return green areas managed by their owners to the forest.
In order to have access to trees / shrubs, forest owners have two application periods:
- From 1 and 31 January;
- From 1 and 30 September.
After granting the application, you must pick up the plans at the Municipal Shipyard (9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.):
- From 10 to 28 February
- From 8 to 31 October
(Online application or through on-site delivery at the Forest Technical Office of the Municipality of Oliveira do Hospital)
In case of doubts contact:
Technical Forestry Office
Phone: 238605250 (business hours)
Who can apply:
All owners or producers of plots registered in the municipality of Oliveira do Hospital, which meet all of the following conditions:
• Citizens over 18 years of age;
• Legally detain property or management rights over forest land to be planted, or otherwise.
• To safeguard the legal rights and authorizations for planting, when applicable (eg RJAAR), which are their sole responsibility.
• To install the trees in the municipality of Oliveira do Hospital.
• To guarantee, under an honor commitment, the care and maintenance of the trees after their planting.
How to apply:
In the City Hall, in the Office of Coordination and Local Action, Civil Protection and Forest Protection Service, where the proponent can:
• Find out about available and suitable trees for your property by selecting the desired species from the available table;
• Locate, in computer, the plots to be reforested;
• Fill out the form that you are given.
What documents are required:
• Land Register or document proving the participation of the building to the Registry, or Management Contract of the plots to be reforested;
• Citizen Card / Identity Card;
Other Relevant Information:
• The application process has no cost to participants.
• The trees and shrubs to be allocated will be totally free.
• Each person / entity participating can only submit a single application, as only one application per dwelling place / place will be approved.
• Trees and shrubs will be allocated up to a maximum of 500 plants per order.
• Candidates may receive some technical support in deciding which trees to install, if requested in a timely manner. No support will be given to the actual plantation action in private areas.
• The trees must be planted in the Municipality of Oliveira do Hospital, in the location indicated in the application.
• If the application is approved, the candidate will be contacted, by email, to pick up the assigned trees at the City Hall's yard in the Industrial Zone.
• When collecting the assigned trees, at the City Hall, candidates must be accompanied by cuvettes or any other type of container to transport the plants, must deliver the declaration of commitment, duly completed and signed, and receive a brief training to ensure the correct planting of trees.
• Tree planting should be done by March 30, 2019 or December 31, 2019 (according to planting season in which you apply).
• Candidates may be contacted in the future so that the team of the Office of Coordination and Local Action, Civil Protection and Forest Protection Service, checks the status of the plantations.
The supply is limited to the stock of existing trees in nursery. If the application can not be immediately satisfied, it will be registered for the next planting season.
In case of doubts contact:
Office of Coordination and Local Action
Civil Protection and Forest Protection